Last Update : 01 April, 2015
- These medicines are used in Rheumatoid arthritis, Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (Arthritis in children), SLE.
- These medicines are available as tablet form.
- It can take up to 6 moths for its full effect.
- Eye check up is done routinely before starting it and at regular interval later as per rules.
- G6PD deficient patients can have side effects due to it.
Inform your doctor if you develop following symptoms on these drugs.
- Itching all over body.
- Skin rash.
- Darkening of skin.
- Haziness / black spots in vision.