Last Update : 01 April, 2015
- Diclofenac, Indomethacin, Nimesulide, Naproxen, Etoricoxib etc are these type of drugs.
- These medicines reduces inflammation (swelling, joint pain etc.) in body.
- NSAIDS are given until other medicines used to control disease starts working.
- Dose of NSAIDS is kept as small as possible.
- It should be taken after food and kidney function should be checked periodically.
Inform your doctor if you develop following symptoms on these drugs.
- Pain or burning feeling in stomach, nausea, vomiting
- Swelling over body or feet.